Many years ago a few pioneers had a vision of planting a church in New London, their dream was to penetrate a new frontier with the Good News of Jesus Christ. they were Presbyterian which meant, among other things, that they were resilient, determined and creative. In 1726, the New London Presbyterian Church formed. In 1744, the first church building was etected and in 1844 the current building on Route 896 was constructed. In the tradition of it's founders, the leaders of the church again reached out. Attendance growth necessitated meeting in Avon Grove High School for 8 years and culminated in the purchase of 60 acres of land in 2002. Finally the Christian Life Center, still under the charter of New London Presbyterian Church, was born with its first worship service being held Thanksgiving Eve 2007. The vision is one that is passionate for reaching everyone with culturally relevant, Christ-centered, and Spirit-filled worship with ministries that make full use of both campuses!